Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Introduction....

Hey!! Im Leena... I love all sort of creative stuff... I want to be so many thing, like Photographer, Florist, Henna Artist, Wedding planner, Interior Designing, Fashion Designing, Web Designing n many more...
But most unfortunately I have not still got the opportunity, n I was stuck doing something I don't like... So then one day my cousin sis told me ' why don't you start a blog, your so good at these..' Shes a writer so it was easy for her but me I am not so good with words, so I was not sure, I told her 'Im not a pro, my posts will b so childish '(like this now) but she still said I have to do this, that I don't have to be a pro even just posting some good videos was also ok.. n I thought about it for some time.. it sounded good so now here I am ..
I still don't know much.. I was thinking of sharing articles and videos which i found very useful for my work, since I wasn't able to follow any proper classes I had to search the net and find what I needed, and I found many only some of them were useful, so I'll be posting here IA, for those like me out there... , but it might take time b'coz I am a little busy these days.. Also writing these post take so long for me (coz as I told you I am not so good at writing)
so
Till then
Bye Bye,
Takecare...
Leena

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting post Leena!
    I'm sure to look through your blog whenever a new post shows up from you! I love creative stuff and yet I'm a bit fuzzy at it. perhaps you could be my coach!
    Looking forward to see more lovely posts on lovely creative stuff from you!
    Please keep posting very often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Faseeha... I did my best...
    Ya Insha Allah will keep posting when ever I'm able to ;)
    Your the very 1st comment.. I never expected one this soon.. Thanx... Hope to be a good coach then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leena, or is it Princess Leena?which do you prefer? i have a quite a bit to say o you, firstly im sorry i am the second to comment, no offence to faseeha..., secondly, if you think you suck at writing you are just kidding yourself!! the only reason why you think you suck at writing is because you THINKKKK you suck at it when actually you dont!!!!!!!! and also maybe you need to keep up the writing and recording of ur own opinions, maybe then you might feel more confident when you write, i love your blog...thats one great background you've got which i would love to own!!! hehe from faseeha's comment and your first post....i see a lot of IRONY!!!!!!!! hehehe
    dont ask me why because you already know why!!!!!! i think that even though its easy for me to talk, maybe if you're really hoping to do something creative for your ambition, you need to talk to your parents about it, you will ofcourse need courage but you can make a lot of dua too and after that ask your parents!!!! its your choice.....you dont have to take my advie...i am not forcing you!!!!! i think youve done a great job with this blog and thats what matters so CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete